Fall in Love with Alaska through Interesting Fun Facts and Fantastic Stories for the Entire Family
How well do you REALLY know Alaska?
Do you know:
- How Bob Ross, his happy little trees and Alaska are all connected?
- Why hikers in Alaska don’t have to worry about poison ivy?
- What Alaskans call “Alaskan Sneakers”?
- How much the U.S. paid for Alaska?
- Why Alaskans plug in their cars during the winter?
Inside this THREE-HOUR, easy-to-read book, you’ll fall in love with Alaska as you discover over 700 wild and interesting fun facts and larger-than-life stories perfect for the entire family!
Whether you’re an Alaska native, a trivia buff, or an adventure seeker, this book promises to delight, enlighten, and surprise you.
As a fun bonus and to test how well you and your friends REALLY know Alaska, there’s a fun short quiz with answers at the end to test your Alaskan knowledge.